 General / 45498
RE: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:52:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Steve Runnels
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 5:24 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of
the LEGO community.

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steve Runnels wrote:
I don't visit FBTB, or
Classic-Castle EVER at this point. But I would, if I had a portal • straight to
the good stuff. At which point I would be inclined to browse around the • rest of
the site.

--SteveR

So you won't visit Classic-Castle unless another site links to it?  Ok.

http://www.classic-castle.com

There you go.  Now you don't even have to wait till LEGOFan.net is • launched.  I
believe there is also a link to this castle site in the castle section of
Lugnet.

--Anthony

Yeah, thanks, Assthony.

The point I was trying to make is that I'm not a castle fan in general. I'm
NOT
going to root through the entire site to find the *few* things I find
interesting. Now if you wanted to give me some links to the best stuff and
keep
doing that every single day. And then do the same for every catagory. Then
that's cool. Who needs LEGOfan?

--SteveR

I'm sorry, it's exactly that kind of response and attitude that isn't needed
here and has chased off a lot of people, me included.

I might or might not like the idea of this, or another idea down the road,
though I have NO right to tell someone how to spend their time and money.
You won't find me getting rude though.

If you want someone to spoonfeed you, go elsewhere.  We are adults here.

Tamy