 General / 45074
Re: Cleaning old Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:47:22 GMT

Geoff Snell wrote:
What the best way to clean old Lego?  I have some vintage Lego that is quite
grubby from years of play and wish to restore it as best I can.

I do it as Dan suggested. (in previous mail)

But, to add something to your question:

Has anybody tried to bleach yellowed parts?

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.