 General / 44627
Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:25:30 GMT

Robert Seifert wrote:
Have anybody seen minifig with "standard grin pattern" in some of the new sets?
- I just went through catalog but didn't find that friendly smiley face... I
hope I just didn't look for it carefully enough.

According to Peeron, the standard minifig grin is in new
2004 set 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder. So it doesn't look like discontinued.
But none of them in 2003, only 12 of them in 2002. Not much.

P.S. - original post:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=15971

I was referring to Toolo which is Duplo compatible (not a minifigs
then). But they also make idiotic fig grins for small children in 3-4
years range. Whole Jack Stone/4 Juniors/World City/Sports is full of
LOBOs. No quiet place to live anymore.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz> (sending this again, as
first message got lost)