 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15971
Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:13:55 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:
There are 5 similar sets in Explore Logic.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/explore/explorelogic
I do not know if these are the same connector as Toolo.

They are compatible, but I don't like most of the new sets because of
the idiotic grins. I think that for 3-4 years children all this 'evil
grin' stuff is inapropriate. Also the new sets don't contain the
universal parts. Old Toolos are much better - lots of universal parts,
basic colors and smiling faces. I have to wait or to find second hand
one somewhere...

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>