 General / 44626
Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:00:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Garrison wrote:

My understanding is that the new Snowspeeder (4500) has a standard grin
head for Dak, just like the old one.

(Of course, I'd much rather that the guy in the backseat were Wes Janson,
not Dak. . .)

Hmm, but that would make the pilot Wedge, the biggest chicken in the Rebellion.
("Wah, wah, I can't stay with you, wah wah sorry" HOW ABOUT DOING THE BEST YOU
CAN INSTEAD OF TURNING TAIL AND RUNNING, BOY?!?!)

Uh, sorry about that.  Had to get that off my chest.  So, yeah, I'd like a
Janson too, but like I said, then we'd have Wedge.

Oh, and to keep this at least a bit on topic; I'd always figured that the day
would come that the standard grin vanished.  Even if there's still one set with
it right now, I'd say within two years it'll be gone...

Derek