 General / 44612
Re: Question about AC Nielsen surveys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello,
I was able to purchase the four new MINI Star Wars sets at my local Toys R Us
today.  In the back of two of the instruction booklets there is a website
address for a LEGO satisfaction survey.  The first step of the survey is to
enter the four- or five-digit product code from the place where the website
address was found.  The instructions given are as follows:
"If you found this Internet address in a LEGO brochure the 4- or 5-digit product
code is written on the front of the brochure.
If you found this Internet address on a slip the 4- or 5-digit product code is
written at the top of the slip.

Please enter the 4- or 5-digit product code:"
I'm assuming that the "product code" is the set number.  However, if I try to
enter the set number from either of the sets, I get an error message.  I have
also tried entering the five-digit number that is printed under the website
address in each instruction booklet, and still get the error message.
Has anyone else encountered this situation?  Is it just a case of the website
not being ready for the new set numbers?
I appreciate any help that can be given.

-Joel

Following up...

I tried again today, and was able to successfully complete a survey for the MINI
Sith Infiltrator.  I have not yet tried the MINI Imperial Shuttle, but I'm
confident that I will be able to.

-Joel