 General / 44611
44610  |  44612
Subject:
Lego Master Builder Contest advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:27:22 GMT

Hello everyone, I'm planning on taking part in the contest, I have the last
date, orange county, and I plan on flying down for the 1 day and back again.
(I'm in wisconsin, don't ya know)  Anyways, has anyone done this?  What was it
like, what could I expect?  Was it difficult?  I don't consider myself the best
builder but I think I can hold my own, go to the website there's pics of the
winners so far, I think I could've built those.  What's orange county like in
january?  I'm guessing, no snow or ice, like here.  But if anyone did try this,
what did you do to prepare?  I picked up a 4107 tub to practice with, from what
I saw on the TechTV story, that's what they used.  Did you bring pics of your
MOCs, did anyone want to see them or is a waste of time?  What kind of questions
did they ask in the interview?  Does everyone get to build after the interview
or do they weed out some people?  I'm dying to know what to expect!

e.