 General / 44059
  Question about AC Nielsen surveys

Hello, I was able to purchase the four new MINI Star Wars sets at my local Toys R Us today. In the back of two of the instruction booklets there is a website address for a LEGO satisfaction survey. The first step of the survey is to enter the four- (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Question about AC Nielsen surveys

(...) Yeah, same here. I tried this the other night with several sets I recently bought. Neither the setnumber, nor the number printed on the Nielsen page works. After 8 tries, I just figured "they" don't want my answers. /\/\ark "non o'my two (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about AC Nielsen surveys

(...) I had success with the Space Shuttle Discovery set. It's possible that the sets that you have are not in their database of approved sets (probably the case with the new MINIs). It should be set #, BTW. After you enter the set #, it will show (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about AC Nielsen surveys

(...) Following up... I tried again today, and was able to successfully complete a survey for the MINI Sith Infiltrator. I have not yet tried the MINI Imperial Shuttle, but I'm confident that I will be able to. -Joel (20 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)