 General / 44566
    Re: Very Sad News.... —Suzanne Rich Green
   This will undoubtedly be a difficult Holiday season for his family. My thoughts are with them throughout it. Travis had only just become a LUGNET member. His page: (URL) sure Todd L too will be shaken by this sad news. -Suz (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Todd Lehman
   (...) I can't imagine how painful this must be for Travis's closest friends. Though I only had the pleasure of meeting Travis a couple of brief times at NELUG gatherings, he was the kind of guy who instantly made you feel at ease around him, he had (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Very Sad News.... —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) you hit the nail on the head. I was only able to go to one NELUG meeting so far, (when Jake debuted the train shed set) & i got a quick chance to talk to Travis about this MOC which I had noticed a few days b4 on (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)