 General / 44533
Re: 1490 stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:15:19 GMT

Further to my previous posting and a few emailed replies, I've scanned
in the stickers I have at the following website:

http://aldisley.care4free.net/lego/1490.html

at 600dpi, along with an edited version of the big one better for
printing out.  I hope they're of use,

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://aldisley.care4free.net/lego/lego.html