 Town / 6970
    1490 stickers? —Josh Baakko
   Does anyone have a good scan of the Bank Sticker from 1490? Or maybe even a sticker sheet for sale... Posted for: Eng Wee Lean, from Malaysia, e-mail him @ weelean76[SPAM]@hotmail.com Josh (20 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1490 stickers? —Alastair Disley
   (...) Did anyone respond to this? I have the stickers, applied, but in good condition, and can scan them in if there isn't a good scan elsewhere in the net. Let me know if anyone wants them... Alastair (20 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1490 stickers? —Josh Baakko
     (...) Mr. Wee Lean hasn't said anything, for a few days so I'd assume he doesn't have any leads yet. I'm sure he'd be glad to get them! Josh (20 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1490 stickers? —Alastair Disley
   Further to my previous posting and a few emailed replies, I've scanned in the stickers I have at the following website: (URL) 600dpi, along with an edited version of the big one better for printing out. I hope they're of use, Alastair (20 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 1490 stickers? —Josh Baakko
   (...) Mr Wee Lean says thanks, he says he tried to e-mail you but got a bounced e-mail. It was like a little Christmas present to him ;-) Josh (20 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)