 Town / 6970

Subject:
1490 stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 05:45:35 GMT

Does anyone have a good scan of the Bank Sticker from 1490?  Or maybe even a
sticker sheet for sale...

Posted for: Eng Wee Lean, from Malaysia, e-mail him @
weelean76[SPAM]@hotmail.com

Josh

Re: 1490 stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:49:44 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:
Does anyone have a good scan of the Bank Sticker from 1490?  Or maybe even a
sticker sheet for sale...

Did anyone respond to this?  I have the stickers, applied, but in good
condition, and can scan them in if there isn't a good scan elsewhere in
the net.  Let me know if anyone wants them...

Alastair

Re: 1490 stickers?
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.town, Alastair Disley wrote:
Josh Baakko wrote:
Does anyone have a good scan of the Bank Sticker from 1490?  Or maybe even a
sticker sheet for sale...

Did anyone respond to this?  I have the stickers, applied, but in good
condition, and can scan them in if there isn't a good scan elsewhere in
the net.  Let me know if anyone wants them...

Alastair

Mr. Wee Lean hasn't said anything, for a few days so I'd assume he doesn't have
any leads yet.  I'm sure he'd be glad to get them!
Josh

Re: 1490 stickers?