 General / 44065
Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:24:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   I sent him an unrelated email today, and immediately received an out of office auto-reply. He’s out of town until Monday, with limited email access. So, I assume this also means limited internet access.

He does have other things to do as a part of his job, so it would be nice to cut him a little slack. I strongly disagree with any assertion that his lack of posting within x timeframe constitutes contempt or apathy... Remember, inside, he’s an advocate for the fans, but to us he’s a messenger. Don’t shoot the messenger.

-Tim

I never attacked Jake just the unwarrented defence that has mounted. My points revisited. There is no excuse for the service rep who chose to lie to me when I called LEGO.

As I mentioned to start Jake is absent not because Jake is a bad man, but because LEGO has no reply for him. This has throwen them totaly off guard and they are still in the process of damage control and haven’t decided on the next move. I’m not really in that big of a hurry, new Coke didn’t die in a weekend!

P.S. The troops in Iraq have internet acess in the middle of the desert. Are you trying to tell me LEGO is setting up an office on the moon????-Ken