 General / 43944
Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions!

There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure we had the best and most accurate information possible before getting back to you – we didn’t want to contribute to unnecessary speculation and rumors in the absence of the facts.

Your post seems to indicate that you had no idea this was comming. Two days after you posted this I called consumer affairs about the problem. They claimed they hadn’t heard anything about it. Can it be true that LEGO is the last one on earth to know what LEGO is doing?-Ken