 General / 43649
    Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Not that kids can't put them together, but to make it easier--just like holes in the minifig heads made them easier to pull off and slots in the technic pins made them easier to pull out. Making a change to make something easier for the user (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Conrad Frank
     (...) I thought the holes in the minifig heads were for safety reasons, to prevent choking if a child were to attempt to swallow them. I think I saw that mentioned in a LEGO book somewhere... C (20 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Allan Bedford
   (...) We now know that this is a moot point, but something worries me about your logic: (...) Your statements are true.... IF we are talking about a product or design that is relatively new... perhaps only a few years old. Then there is the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)