 General / 43613
  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Richard, With no offense intended, this sounds as if those builders out there who are "stuck" with the bricks they have (for whatever reasons) just can't be as good at MOC-ing as those who can buy the bricks they need to make the "refined" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Well, I have no problem with those that build in whatever way they choose at all -- in my view, playing and building is the point of it all. I think we're on the same page there. I also don't have a problem with additions to the color line, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)