 General / 43562
    Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yeah, this is bad juju. Nobody wants grey elements that don't match with light and dark grey as we have known them. I don't necessarily mind additions to the color scheme as we know it, but to eliminate the greys is just madness. I don't even (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Ray Sanders
   (...) Dunno, but does have me wondering how this change plays vis-a-vis the light and dark gray elements in the 4400 tubs that just hit the street. There are 50-ish lt-gray 2x2 bricks per tub. Is Lego dumping old-color parts ? Will these continue as (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)