 General / 43560
  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

Looks like The Lego Group is finally cutting corners (literally) in order to compete with cheap clone brands. Is this the end of good-quality Lego?, or is this merely a bad batch of product? -HRH (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Yeah, this is bad juju. Nobody wants grey elements that don't match with light and dark grey as we have known them. I don't necessarily mind additions to the color scheme as we know it, but to eliminate the greys is just madness. I don't even (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Dunno, but does have me wondering how this change plays vis-a-vis the light and dark gray elements in the 4400 tubs that just hit the street. There are 50-ish lt-gray 2x2 bricks per tub. Is Lego dumping old-color parts ? Will these continue as (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)