 General / 40468
    Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!! —Allan Bedford
   (...) Really? See the link near the bottom of this post. I think a lot of them are still traditional red, or often bright yellow. Just my opinion, I really can't back this up with any data. (...) Mechanism to do what do you think? I figure the two (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic is not dead!!! —John Guerquin
   (...) That was also my first guess, but my second guess is that one knob would rotate the water cannon, and the other would steer the 3 axles. As for other mechanisms hidden in the back.... not sure, but I would hope that a large-ish technic model (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic is not dead!!! —Allan Bedford
   (...) Yes, on second thought, that makes more sense. I guess I was just seeing the wheels and not thinking of much else. Allan B. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)