 General / 39905
Re: Any thoughts on making bricks in a 'brick red' color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
Anyone besides me think that this would make a nice color to have for
constructing realistic looking brick buildings?

http://guide.lugnet.com/color/?q=R02

I like this idea for a new red color for bricks.  I do think that it would
be hard to convince Lego to deviate from such a traditional color - heck, my
parents sets used white and red in the 60's.  If George Lucas would only
make a spaceship in brick red :)

Ben