 General / 39897
39896  |  39898
Subject:
Any thoughts on making bricks in a 'brick red' color?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:25:07 GMT

Anyone besides me think that this would make a nice color to have for
constructing realistic looking brick buildings?

http://guide.lugnet.com/color/?q=R02

I had hopes that the sand red might be a good substitute for real bricks,
but it's a bit light.  The dark orange (a la Yoda's cloak) is nice, but a
bit too brown to be real bricks.  I like the color shown above because of
it's nice balance between brown and red, giving you that nice red brick
shade often seen on houses, turn of the century low rise buildings, train
stations etc.

Not looking for a big debate... just curious what people think.

Regards,
Allan B.