 General / 39885
39884  |  39886
Subject:
Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:39:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello. I just completed a Visual Wheel Helper that matches rims to tyres:

http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/WheelHelper.html

This page features pictures along with descriptions and partnumbers. Every
picture is linked to the Bricklink catalog page (and from there to the
Peeron catalog page), to help you acquire the part you are looking for. Each
rim is grouped by size. The matching tyres that fit those rims are listed
next to each group. The list includes all tyres & rims currently in the BL
catalog. Also included are the 'rimless' hard-plastic tyres, wagon wheels,
and solid rubber axle tyres.

Thanks to Karen Lepper for compiling this information.
Please let me know if there are any matches missing.

XP to Technic & Build, reset FUT as appropriate

Hope this helps,
Clark

Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome:

Looking for a minifig, head, or torso? Try my helper:
http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/VisualMiniHelper.html

Arborist, Brick Color Tree
http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorTree.html