 General / 39886
Re: Visual Wheel Helper to match rims & tires - now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Clark Stephens writes:
Hello. I just completed a Visual Wheel Helper that matches rims to tyres:

http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/WheelHelper.html

This is excellent! Thank you for your effort. You've put together a most
useful reference!

One comment- you've matched the Wedge Belt Wheel Tyre- 70162 with the
Technic Large Pulley- 3736. It may fit if really stretched (over-stretched,
IMO), but I think it's intended only for the small pulley, which you've also
listed.

I like the 1/2 bushings listed to fit the small tires (7 and 4288). Your
list is also a constructopedia!

thanks,
TJ