 General / 39858
    Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —Holger Matthes
   (...) Hi all, I will also add 3 cool LEGO experiences: (1) This is from my childhood: There was allways one most spectaculous day in the year: No, not X-Mas. No, not my birthday. Yes, the day the nearest toy store got the latest LEGO catalogue! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Coolest LEGO Experience? —William R. Ward
   (...) time, and Holger's hospitality was excellent. It was the first time, as an adult, that I had built in LEGO in combination with others, and it was odd to me to be building with someone else's collection. (I was an only child, and there were no (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)