 General / 39358
Re: LEGO® Company and Nike Launch BIONICLE™ Shoe Partnership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:43:51 GMT

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, abner wrote:

BIONICLE by Nike shoes will be available in children's whole sizes 12C
to 6Y, and will have a suggested retail price of $50 USD/$70 CAD.  The
shoes are sold with Tahu Nuva's red mask covering the toe-box.  Five
other collectible Toa Nuva accessory masks for the shoe's toe-box have a
suggested retail price of $9.95 USD/$12 CAD a pair.  LEGO Company and
Nike will continue to collaborate on creative approaches to children's
athletic footwear based on BIONICLE and other LEGO® properties.

I noticed in the Holiday catalog last night that they are listed as $50
'each'.  Kinda steep, and I didn't see an option for choosing left or
right. . .personally, I'd sell them in pairs. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/