 General / 38440
Subject:
The most terrifying garage sale find of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugco
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:58:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Todd Trotter brought some "special" parts (from a batch of normal parts) to
our LUGCO meet today:

BEHOLD!  If you dare...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02115.j
pg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02116.j
pg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02118.j
pg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02120.j
pg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02121.j
pg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/LUGCO/september14th2002/dsc02122.j
pg

I think it's obvious that only a truly precious and gifted child could
create such treasures.

--
-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

Re: The most terrifying garage sale find of all time