 General / 38062
Re: LEGO does Disneyland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.disney
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Suzanne Rich wrote:

These are not real sets, but fun pictures to look at.
They were not given to me by TLC, or anyone who works for them.

http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Treehouse%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Pirates%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Castle%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Thunder%20Mountain%20Box.jpg

Hmm, an interesting set of pictures. Two very nice sets, a stock set
re-boxed, and a non-LEGO image used as a set.

Where can I buy the Treehouse and Thunder Mountain... :-) :-)

I agree!  I would love to get these two. I was always a big fan of Swiss
Family Robinson when I was a kid.  Both of these are wonderful MOCs.  Any
chance we can find out the name of the creator?

Frank

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/