 General / 38046
Re: LEGO does Disneyland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.disney
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
These are not real sets, but fun pictures to look at.
They were not given to me by TLC, or anyone who works for them.

http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Treehouse%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Pirates%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Castle%20Box.jpg
http://www.baseplate.com/temp/pics/Thunder%20Mountain%20Box.jpg

-Suz

Wow! Nice stuff done, even if it's unofficial. Who did it, or am I allowed to
ask?:) Good job on the packaging, it looks pretty close to what I would think
the packaging would be.

Geez, there's a Disney page just opened here too...WAY TOO COOL, because I just
built a MOC from a Disney flick...guess I'll post there soon!

Joe Meno