 General / 37546
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:

<LEGO(r) should consider rereleasing sets in other colors>

I don't think anyone would argue this point. Ben aus BS in particular would
agree with you and has passionately argued against the same color in the
past. Myself I would love to have gotten a metroliner in a different
color... say red or blue, instead of grey.