 General / 37146
    Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Jake McKee
   (...) All good questions! Yes, you are totally free to upload links to any sort of building instruction, in any format. The only restriction is that it is a building instruction...for LEGO creations! Now looking some time into the future, I forsee a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hey Jake - I definitely welcome more articles in the Tutorials section on the site. Rob Drechsel sent me an email about a week ago reporting in that his building instruction tutorial is nearing completion. He told me he would be out of town (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Ahui Herrera
   (...) After talking to Tim I've updated the tutorial list (just right now) to include the following: RNDR 210 Creating Building Instructions for the Web (What Rob is doing) RNDR 211 Creating Building Instructions for Printing (open) I've left RNDR (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Tim Courtney
   (...) How are you picking the numbers on these? It seems on the list you posted today you jump around in the RNDR category - 204 jumps to 220, etc. Just curious... :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live! —Ahui Herrera
   (...) (WARNING!! WARNING!!! stepping into the innerworking of Ahui' brian....) RNDR 101 - 199 is deveoted to simple rendering actions (getting POV to output a default image at any angle of your model, turon on/off a lite, playing iwth the POV code, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)