 General / 3710
Re: "Greetings from SoundStone": SPAM warning for members of the Legomaniac's Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:06:13 GMT

Whatever you do, do NOT verify your e-mail address to these sleazeballs by
responding to the e-mail message.

I was spammed too. And couldn't resist to a grunty reply. Stupid me.

Eric