 General / 33091
33090  |  33092
Subject:
Where is Lego Mosaic on this site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:46:19 GMT

Where the heck can I find the fan-created Lego Mosaic web pages?  You know,
the ones where I can give it the URL of an image, and it gives me a
pixellized grid for building the image out of Lego bricks?

I'm fairly certain I saw Lego Mosaic on Lugnet... but I'll be darned if I
can figure out how to get there now.

If it IS on Lugnet, then would someone please tell me how I'm supposed to
navigate to it?  Thank you very much!