 General / 33090
Re: -America under Attack-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:37:19 GMT

I saw what was probably among the most beautiful sights I will ever lay my
eyes upon yesterday evening.  As I was driving from work to class I saw two
guys atop the hwy 120 overpass on I-694 waving an American flag.  It is
wholly admirable to see that degree of courage and strength in this time of
crisis.  This attack was meant to crush our hearts but I have solid belief
that we will continue on; we have to.  God bless those who have given their
efforts and their lives to this crisis.

                                          Adam