 General / 29799
Re: Just a quick reminder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:54:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Ya know, I think it looks cool! it sure adds some realism to the
brick...
where are you that you need a heater this time of year?

Australia

and how the heck
hot did you have it?

It was a gas heater on medium (for about 10 mins). The bricks were about 40cm
(16") away, off to one side. (Hmmmm. starting to sound like a recipe!) If you
have some to spare, it might be interesting to see what the result is if the
bricks are upside-down or on their side!

Note also that this wasn't the whole damage - but I was so angry I ripped the
rest apart straight away....

<ponders melting a few herself!>

Be my guest!!!!! I admit that the look does have some possibilities, just not
for this particular project!

ROSCO