 General / 29778
Re: Just a quick reminder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:33:43 GMT

Can you still take them apart and put them back together?
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
At least (judging from the pictures) you only lost basic bricks. • Replacing
those gray arches is a whole different problem.

The 6x2x1 did take enough heat to make one of its "feet" slightly loose, • but
it's still useable. Also lost a couple of the inverted slopes. I might • just
leave it on the mantle as a reminder...

ROSCO