 General / 29773

Subject:
Just a quick reminder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:44:32 GMT

DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES leave your Lego near a heater while you go to the
kitchen to make a sandwich 8?(

http://www.brickshelf.net/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/melted1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.net/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/melted2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.net/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/melted3.jpg

Re: Just a quick reminder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:51:36 GMT

Although that is indeed unfortunate, it does add a certain versimilitude to
the wall.

I once set a styrene model of a Klingon D-7 on top of a lamp - just for a
second! - and the result was catastrophic.