 General / 29487
Re: SEALUG Meeting pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:10:54 GMT

Eric Sophie at Legomaster@gobi.com wrote:

Hey, it looks like everone had a good time, I like the upper body shape of
the Two legged walker mech (Mr. Newman). Also I was wondering, Mark you have
a varied building style, you've made all sorts of creations! You have made
many Space craft too, Are you planning to build anymore Robots/Mechs?

I've been thinking about making a new one. I built so many mecha in such a
short time last year that I think I burned out my mecha circuits for a
while. I have a couple ideas now, so you might see something before too much
longer. :^)

BTW
that minifig you have decked out with the "General" shoulder decorations and
hair pc. is the Bomb... Man, it really resembles you! Later....Eric

Thanks :^)

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego