 General / 29466
29465  |  29467
Subject:
SEALUG Meeting pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:48:44 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post some pics from yesterday's meeting.

Here's the directory link:

Highlights:

Mark Newman's Big Bad Mecha

Gary Gerdes's  Building In Progress

Jon Rasmussen's Lighthouse:

Greg Hopkins'  "Spider Jeep"

Further Progress on Wayne's Big 50's Style Rocketship

Wayne's Modulex bricks

Muffin Head enjoys some Candy Bricks

Dump Trucks! (Everyone was to build a dump truck for the meeting)

Enjoy.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego