 General / 29476
Re: SEALUG Meeting pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:45:36 GMT

Hey, it looks like everone had a good time, I like the upper body shape of
the Two legged walker mech (Mr. Newman). Also I was wondering, Mark you have
a varied building style, you've made all sorts of creations! You have made
many Space craft too, Are you planning to build anymore Robots/Mechs? BTW
that minifig you have decked out with the "General" shoulder decorations and
hair pc. is the Bomb... Man, it really resembles you! Later....Eric

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post some pics from yesterday's meeting.

Here's the directory link:

Highlights:

Mark Newman's Big Bad Mecha

Gary Gerdes's  Building In Progress

Jon Rasmussen's Lighthouse:

Greg Hopkins'  "Spider Jeep"

Further Progress on Wayne's Big 50's Style Rocketship

Wayne's Modulex bricks

Muffin Head enjoys some Candy Bricks

Dump Trucks! (Everyone was to build a dump truck for the meeting)

Enjoy.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head