 General / 28551
  Re: The Kjeld Billionometer

(...) Yea, if we had a billion dollars to spend on LEGO, we would double the annual production (note the sales of 1.1 billion...). Gee, I wonder how many custom sets you could convince them to make if you have a billion bucks to throw around... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Kjeld Billionometer

(...) Probably, but also note that a company can, strangely enough, lose money and become more valuable at the same time. Take, for example, Amazon, whose stock shot up like Discovery... have they actually turned a profit yet? -JDF (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)