 General / 28548
Re: Will Kjeld sell? was[Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:19:36 GMT

Erin Windross wrote in message ...
In a recent poll, 45.7% of minifig's were still very confused
with the ballot in the Town Building contest.

If the minifigs would like to let me know what they are confused about, I'll
try and help them :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1