 General / 27362
27361  |  27363
Subject:
History Question, Dear Gary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:00:04 GMT

Dear Gary,

I found some 1x2 bricks that do not have the inner tube. The Lego logo on
the studs is noticeably different. When did Lego start using this? I bought
a Lego lot of some old and older sets and I would like to be historically
accurate when I put the sets together.

I also found some 4x window glass that seems to have variable thickness and
their are "Stud" marks in each corner. The oldest sets are 379 (bus station)
and the 675 (snack bar) these don't seem to be old enough for some of these
parts.

Rose

P.S. Gary Istock is our Lego historian and he always has lots of great
information. I would welcome any information that people have on this
subject, I just always think of these are "Dear Gary" questions. Thank you
in advance.