 General / 27361
    Fun with Early Lego Patents —Jim Hughes
   Hi: Maybe every one else has already done this and I'm a little late to the party (which has happened before!) but I thought it would be cool to search the internet for early Lego patents. I know everyone has used the Delphion patent server but that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Fun with Early Lego Patents —Ross Crawford
   (...) You can save the TIFF images by choosing "View source" on the image page, and look for the line near the bottom that begins <embed src="...">. Copy the stuff between the quotes (up to "ImgFormat=tif"), append it to the server URL - in the case (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Fun with Early Lego Patents —Jim Hughes
   Ross: (...) This works great. You are the man! Thanks --Jim (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)