 General / 25017
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, James Powell writes:

I don't mean to seem defensive, I know this isn't my fight, but IMHO James
is in the right with his comments.

Only if you include your modification about selling it.

BTW, where does the law stand if I buy a legitimate set of plans for a set.
I then put together 10 copies of the set out of loose bricks I own and sell
them.  I'm I in the wrong?  Is this similar to blue prints for homes?

Steve Martin