 General / 24228
Re: Shades of green (was Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
No, the green BURP (and the green ladder in 5855) is darker than standard
green.

That being said, if anyone wants to sell/trade the green ladders out of 5855,
I'm interested - I refuse to buy the whole set for just the ladders.

The green ladders I got out of 5855 seem to be the regular green color (and
no, they aren't for sale/trade...)

Frank