 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8897
8896  |  8898
Subject:
Shades of green (was Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:36:15 GMT

No, the green BURP (and the green ladder in 5855) is darker than standard
green.

That being said, if anyone wants to sell/trade the green ladders out of 5855,
I'm interested - I refuse to buy the whole set for just the ladders.

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
But as for Green, there are...
1) Dk Green (aka, standard 'Green') (Bricks, and everything else)
2) Bright Green (used in Baseplates, and Plates)
3) Lime Green (Paradisa Plates, Baseplates, various Belville objects)
4) Really Dark Green (Belville BURPS)

See also: http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

4 Green shades sounds like more than Gray's 3 shades.

Don't forget
5) New antique green (from Statue of Lib and new 2001 sets)

I have a few of the lime green baseplates, though I always refer to this as
mint green. The really like to find bright green foliage pieces. I have
several of the large palm fronds as in <set:5845> and several of the three
leaf plant pieces. It looks good to mix these in with the standard green
foliage pieces.  I don't have any of the green BURPs, but I thought they
were regular green colored.
BEN