 General / 23823
Re: Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:12:47 GMT

Wow, geez! Cool movie, it's loading. Thanks for telling me about it!
    Lego should make a full scale movie for the cinemas, they would make
millions! And they could give 50% the money they make to me for giving them
the idea :-) !!! What do you think?

-Admiral of the Fleet Grant Macmillan

Please visit LegoWars 2000 at
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/legowars2000/home.html !