 General / 23824
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Where on Earth do you keep your Lego collections?

Where ever the pieces happen to end up. ;-)

What about you folks who take trading seriously - where do you put it all?

I have a shelving unit set aside for my Brickbay store. Other than that, I
control the garage. It is my private workshop.

Do you have a garage, or just stick it in any
nook and cranny you can find?

Both. Occasionally, I'll find that some Lego has made it's way to my mother-in-
law's chair. Methinks she's fascinated by the bricks of late.

Do have your sets on display?

Nope. My sets get built once, them join the collection as fodder for my MOCs.
The only things that seem to be permanently together are my Mechs and M-tron
Commandos. That isn't too permanent, though, as Overkill Mk. II is only a day or
so away from it's unveiling.

What about train or city layouts? Who has a permanent one?

Heh! I wish! One day, that will happen...after I win the lottery and buy the
Spelling mansion for use as my Lego storage room.

As anyone actually moved just to accomodate their Lego collection?

I haven't...yet. I believe Brad Hamilton has, but he won't admit that it's for
the collection. We AFOLs know better, however.

-Dave