 Announcements / 829
828  |  830
Subject:
Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:23:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was watching Cartoon Network when I saw a lego ad. I thought it was for the
movie-maker set, but it's really for a lego movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!DINOCOP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The plot looks like a dinosaur cop
is either killing everyone, or saving everyone. The commercial went so fast I
couldn't tell, but it did show a T-REX stepping on a car, which then made a
funny CRUNCH noise. Primeres on the net Nov.1 I think!

NICK 8^D

This will be a long holloween before nov 1st, but thats okay with me