 Announcements / 828
827  |  829
Subject:
ADPolice web site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:55:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have updated my ADPolice web site on BayLug.  I have posted some pictures
of my small city layout, as well as two new pages- one for a small
six-legged (unmanned) walker, and one for a small one person patrol craft.

You can get there from my main ADPolice page at:

http://baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/index.html

Or directly to the new areas:

http://baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/City/NeoTokyo.html
http://baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/City/NeoTokyo2.html
http://baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/Scout/scout.html
http://baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/Widow/Widow.html

For those of you that have seen my large police assault helicopter at the
last BayLug meeting and my large six legged mech, those will be posted soon
as well.

Enjoy!

-michael